- Diapers. You never know.
- A bag of goldfish
- Matchbox cars
- My Little Ponies
- A thermometer
- A rectal thermometer (don't mix those up)
- Horse feed
- A naughty nurse uniform
- Alphabet flashcards (they don't go with the uniform)
- Sugar cubes
- Chic Fil A ranch dipping sauce
- A book
- A kindle (I don't own one)
- An expired juice box
- Some kind of herb in a baggy. (have no idea how that got there)
- Sunglasses I thought I'd lost.
- Army Men (not real ones. That'd be freaking awesome)
- A cricket
- A pair of mypanties (clean)
- Portable DVD player. (been looking for that)
- Your mom.
Every couple of months I discover some rank odor coming from my purse. It's a Mary Poppins bag. Everything and anything goes in there and sometimes it doesn't come out. My most recent cleansing produced the most interesting assortment of contents. Some you'd expect to find: keys, wallet, cell phone. Others I'd completely forgotten about and was rather suprised to find them.